JR decision could be made next week.

Written by Shasha Khan.

Hi everyone.  Firstly I’d like to thank you all for your continued to support.  I can’t express enough how grateful I am for your donations allowing me to keep fighting the incinerator.

From the messages of support to the generous financial assistance you have provided me it has been a humbling experience.

Now the courts have seen both arguments the decision on whether or not a Judicial Review will be granted could be made as early as next week.

Together we have all raised enough to take this case to court.  Whilst I remain confident that we will win, I also have to be realistic and accept that nothing is certain.

As such I still need more money to ensure all eventualities are covered.

In being the sole person taking on this Judicial Review I am able to cap the costs to £5,000 should I lose.  Although this puts increased pressure and responsibility on me, I believe this gives me a better chance of raising the money I need to see this through.

Based on current projections, I still need a further £2543 to cover all the possible costs involved.

Please keep telling your friends and family about the cause and ask them to donate whatever they can.

dirty water dirty air no web site

facebooktwitter